Head of Environmental and Land Management
The Head of Environmental and Land Management is responsible for a variety of services.
Environmental and Contracts responsibilities include:
- Managing environmental contracts, such as domestic refuse collection, recycling, street cleansing, and pest control.
- Dog warden.
- Waste and recycling education.
Aspire Landscape Management (grounds maintenance team) responsibilities include:
- Delivery of all grounds maintenance services. This is carried out in open green spaces, parks, floral beds, cemeteries, areas around housing sites, hedges, sports pitches and associated foot paths.
- Our services include mowing, pruning, planting, clearing and litter picking on various spaces owned by the council.
Job description and structure chart
- View the Head of Environmental and Land Management job description [pdf] 134KB
- View the structure chart for Environment and Land Management [pdf] 22KB (If you require an accessible version of this document please email email@example.com.)
Salary scales can be found under the salaries section.